Briquetting Plant Manufacturer
Jay Khodiyar Machine Tools is the world’s largest manufacturer of Briquetting Plants, Biomass Briquetting Plant, Briquetting, Biomass Briquettes and other machineries. All our products are renewable source of energy derived from various wastes such as agricultural wastes, industrial wastes and forest wastes.
Our company is a manufacturer of Briquette Machine, Biomass Coal Plant, Biomass Dryer Unit, Briquette System & other equipments. We strive continuously for customer satisfaction and are looking forward for business acquaints from Bangladesh city in Dhaka, Jamalpur, Chuadanga, Lalmanir Hat, Naogaon, Bogra and Pabna. We are leading manufacturing and exporting of Biomass Briquetting.
Our supplied machineries are running successfully in various states in India and abroad. We invite business inquiries from different countries like Bangladesh, Kenya, Bhutan, Japan, Turkey etc.Being a responsible manufacturer and exporter, all our plants are running very successfully in several organized sectors located all over India. We want to contribute to eco-friendly world during non-conventional energy.The demand of Biomass Briquettes and other products has increased constantly across worldwide. We are in search of business associates from Malaysia, Australia, Israel, Pakistan, Kenya, Algeria, Canada, India and all European Countries.
What is Briquettes?
Briquette are basically a part of volatile material that is often used in igniting and maintaining a fire, either in a boiler, grill or in an remove break such as fire pit. The size of the briquette is resolute by how it will be used. The higher the briquettes are more normally used in manufacturing atmosphere and minor versions are normally used in fireplaces and outdoor food questioning purposes. Biomass and Charcoal varieties are the trendiest briquettes.
Observance in brainpower the various food of our exceptional clients, we put forward a extensive range of Briquetting Plant. The plant where all types of agriculture ravage, forestry ravage and business destroy are changed into solid cylindrical shape wood using greatly high insensible pressure without the help of any chemical or binder is known as Briquetting. Our product can be honestly used as non conventional fuel. Briquetting also avoid the violence of the agriculture waste and helps the farmers to get money out of their farming waste and get good income by fitting of Briquetting plant.
Fair coal is also known as Briquetting due to its reasonable features. As it is known that wood is a natural product, we should not use the wood to produce the heat but we can use the briquettes which are environmental and renewable source of energy. Renewable Briquetting , In the country areas the briquettes is used because electricity and gas are simply not available.Briquetting plant is a good conception to create a green environment. available plants are usually worn for making Briquettes and are fixed with high grade feature input and come first technology by our smart professionals.
It is the reduce of quantity of a solid yet loose material below unusually elevated pressures. Briquetting is done by means of density, not by means of extrusion, and achieves higher densities than extrusion methods.
• It is a renewable basis of energy fuel.
• The briquettes are available cheaper than coal price.
• The powder content is (1 to 3%) which is lower than coal (20 to 25%).
• When the briquettes are burned we can’t find any fly ash.
• The content of damp (2 to 3%) in briquettes is low compared to coal (8 to 10%).
• It is having high burning good organization.
• The demand of the briquettes are higher in the market due to rise of fossil fuels price.
What can be Briquetted?
The biofuel replacement to coal and charcoal is known as biomass briquettes. As we are in the fast increase world, the Briquettes are used to heat developed boilers in order to produce electricity from steam. The briquette are prepared from the green waste and other natural materials which are additionally used for current generation, heat and cooking fuel. Equipment such as rice husk saw dust, biogases, groundnut shells, other rural waste or forest waste are used for fabricating solid briquettes. The work of briquettes may vary according to the availability of raw material. As compared to fossil the briquetted create low net total green house gas emissions because the materials used are before a part of the carbon cycle. Briquettes in round shape allows for a large facade areas, for creating the advantaged burning rate. The high energy value of Briquettes is dissimilar as per the employ of raw material used for making briquettes.
When the raw resources are strong for briquetting, the temperatures increase sufficiently to make the income release a range of adhesives that will support in keeping the particles together in the compacted shape. Briquettes are an startling option to pellets. There is much payment in favor of a briquetting plant when making the judgment with the investment in a pellet plant.
Benefits of Using Briquetting.
• We preserve the quote A Tree Saved is More Than a Tree developed.
• It’s not required to spend more energy and money to grow more trees if we could avoid using them.
• Moreover, all the likely disaster arising from deforestation can be checked.
• Trees help us to save the atmosphere from smog, all are usual fuel which pollutes the atmosphere.
• We should avoid using the usual property like coal which means that future generation will not be deprived of its value.
Products We Specialize In.
• Economic Briquetting Plant
• Medium Briquetting Plant
• Giant Briquetting Plant
• Customized Briquetting Plant
• Powder Making Plant for Briquetting
• Briquetting Plant Crusher – Shredder
• Briquetting Plant Turbo Dryer
Briquetting Plant Manufcaturer
Features of Briquetting.
• Reliable functioning.
• Hassle free operation.
• Sturdy construction.
• Heavy structure with standard design.
• Acceptability up to 20 mm size of raw material.
• Easy Operating System.
• Low production cost per meter due to state of the art technology.
• Low electric consumption due to direct feeding without Hammer Mill.
• No loss of production and Air pollution due to direct feeding system.
• High-density of finished product with 90 mm diameter.
Types of Briquettes
- Charcoal Briquettes
- Saw Dust Briquettes
- Biomass Briquettes
- Paper Briquettes
- Peat Briquettes
- Agro Waste Briquettes
- Wood Briquettes
- Kneaded Coal