Positive raw materials containing moisture comfortable beyond 45% (wet basis), need to be treated for moisture departure to bring the wetness content to suitable limit of 15%. For delay drying of stringy materials like bagasse, jute, coir pith etc., turbo dryer is necessary.
The method consists of screw conveyor, vibrating screen, feeding hopper vane guide, conveying line with insulated drying column and transmission line through which wet or moist material is conveyed with hot air. A great low pressure open wheel centrifugal fan assures important flexibility time for deletion of excess moistures. Material is conveyed to cyclone and discharged through air tap channel.
• MOISTURE EVAPORATION CAPACITY : 45Okg./hr.
• OUTPUT 1500 kg./hr.
• MAXIMUM INPUT MOISTURE 35%
• OUTLET MOISTURE 15%
• CENTRIFUGAL FAN MOTOR 15 HP
• VIBRATING SCREEN 2 HP
• SCREW CONVEYOR MOTOR 2 HP
• Hot air temp. is kept according to the requirement from moisture of material. Your flue gas temp of 150 deg cent will not serve the purpose as material, even at 30-35 % moisture level, will require 300-350 deg cent. Also, for 50 % material, the temp may be used at about 500- 550 deg cent.
• Flow rate will be around 10,000 cmh.
• This I have mentioned to you earlier also. The dryer is flexible at the joints, i.e., at the bends. So, you can take a 90 deg turn at any of the joints. Hence, including HAG, the dryer size could be 30 x 15 or 25 x 25 ft. with a height of about 29 ft.
• We, as a briquette machine manufacturer., recommend Hot Air Generator, using thermal heat with briquettes or biomass as raw material, to be the source.
• We use a SS chicken mesh at the outlet of furnace, which is sufficient to arrest any leftover spark in the flue gas, after it has travelled through 2-3 ups & downs in the Furnace
• With 50 % input and 14 % output of bagasse, CTD dryer will give an output of approx. 1500 kgs/hr. With 50 % input and 14 % output of bagasse, CTD dryer will give an output of approx. 1500 kgs/hr.
Briquette Dryer Unit
We are occupied in building Briquette Dryer Unit complete from quality raw material as per beloved condition. Briquette dryer unit consist of Cyclone, Screw Conveyor Blower, Pneumatic fan and Oven. This dryer unit is used for biomass briquetting with extra moisture content ranging between 8% to 15 %.
Pellet Making Plant
Our corporation is one of the competent manufacturers of Pellet Making plant either used as a bio-fuel or animal feed. It is a density tool used by the grinding, increase the regularity, decisive of mechanized making gear. We supply a full line of Pellet Making Briquetting Plant to our national and global clients.
Dryer System for Briquetting
Ventilation is very necessary for the proper research of materials previous to their briquetting. In arrange to manufacture top quality briquettes with high density, it is very urgent to control the moisture content of raw materials. Dryer System for Briquetting is used to dry products in various mining, agriculture, fertilizer, metallurgy and building supplies business